Today I configured my UI Flow environment as I tried to test my Power Apps using UI Flow. In this post I’m describing the issue that I hit on my way.
I started by creating a new UI Flow and I want this UI flow to open a Power App that I created.
When I clicked on the Launch recorder however I needed to get some extension installed first. If you don’t install the extensions then you will get the following warning.
We weren’t able to find the UI flows browser extension running
Then when I installed the browser extension in my browser
I was getting the following Something went wrong message
I tried reboots and browser restarts and the above message didn’t want to go away.
An important thing is that you run the UI Flows process. You can find the icon on your desktop. This is a bit slow to start (or at least I didn’t notice anything for a while)
But still the something went wrong message wasn’t going away. Then I noticed that I had more than one of these processes running.
Like I said earlier, it does work but you might miss that is has already started. Killing the above Flow processes and just starting it once and hurray, I got a different message. Still Something went wrong but this time UI Flow wants the Selenium IDE extension.
After installing the Selenium extension my UI Flow was working as expected.
In my next post I will look at how to test a Power App using UI Flow.
Why would you use Dataverse, if SharePoint lists gives you the option to avoid premium…
When you read items from a SharePoint list and you want to filter by calculated…
A few weeks ago I looked at calling flows from model driven apps. And for…
To get all your broken connections in the Power Platform can be a challenge. In…
If you call Customer Voice still Forms Pro or not, have you ever looked into…